|Shift::||Weekend, Fri-Sun, 5:00am-5:30pm|
$1000 Sign-On Bonus
- Perform functions such as Picking, Putaway or material movement areas as required.
- Work with DC leads and clerks to ensure the completion of picking all orders.
- Perform detailed tasks with minimal errors.
- Ability to achieve established productivity standards.
- Work safely and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Provide exceptional service to both internal and external customers through quality of work.
- Ensure that freight is scanned and moved to the correct destination.
- Keep work area safe and clean according to general warehousing practice and OSHA requirements.
- Will move to the work as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be familiar with RF and AS400 Systems
- Comfortable walking/standing 90% of the day
- Certified to operate an Order Picker, Reach Truck
- Comfortable elevating on an order picker 5 stories up
- Knowledge of basic math (addition and subtraction)
- Ability to operate RF equipment where needed
- AS400 warehousing systems preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Available to work overtime and flexible schedules
- Heavy lifting up to 65 pounds
- Ability to work with minimal supervision