|Title:||Eton Repair and Cutting Coordinator|
About Williams Sonoma DC – Sutter Street Manufacturing, Claremont NC
Sutter Street Manufacturing is a subsidiary of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Our Sutter Street Manufacturing Facilities in NC, MS and CA are looking to hire hard-working and motivated associates to join our amazing manufacturing team! The ideal associate will possess previous furniture manufacturing experience, promote safety, and demonstrate teamwork. We are also willing to train motivated individuals looking to learn a trade that will lead to a satisfying and profitable career in home furnishings manufacturing and distribution.
The Eton Repair and Cutting Coordinator position is located in Claremont, NC.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Log sewing repairs in ETON tracker as it is transferred from the sewing department.
- Locate missing parts for the repair.
- Tag fabric with a repair ticket and send to the cutting department.
- Return repair cuts back to sewing department via loading back onto ETON.
- Cut with hand cutter or scissors missing parts such as welt and buckle straps.
- Order fabric, tag fabric with repair ticket and send to the cutting department.
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- Up to 3 years of experience in furniture manufacturing cutting and sewing.
- Knowledge of production tickets.
- Ability to frequently lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or more
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
- 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits