|Title:||HR Asst-DC (Conover, NC)|
The primary function of this position is to provide administrative support to the HR Department
- Bi-lingual in Spanish both written and verbal translations.
- Conduct pre-employment background and reference checks;
Complete new hire paperwork and enter into HRIS System
Coordinate compliance of I-9 paperwork and recordkeeping
Maintain internal job posting program
Maintains and updates the Managers Policy and Procedures Manual
Processes associate requisitions and obtains appropriate approvals
Create job postings from approved requisitions
Maintains confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities
Other duties as assigned
Associates degree preferred.
Excellent computer skills including Microsoft word and excel including formulas.
Working knowledge of Lawson or HRIS system.
- to three years Human Resource recordkeeping and administrative experience.
ASSOCIATES INTERESTED IN APPLYING NEED TO:
- Submit an approved internal job posting application and current resume to Human Resources before the posting deadline
2. Meet minimum job qualifications
3. Meet eligibility requirements (non-exempt associates must be in their current position for six months (6) and exempt associates for twelve (12) months before applying for a posted position)
4. Must be performing satisfactorily in current position
**Managers and Applicants: Please submit all paper applications and manager approval forms to HR or via email at email@example.com**