|Title:||Product Development Associate - Fabric CAD|
The primary function of this position is to digitize and set up patterns using CAD.
- Digitize fabric patterns.
- Create fabric patterns on CAD.
- Manage cut files for Gerber machines.
- Service the cutting department with pattern changes.
• At least 2-3 years experience digitizing patterns and set up CAD in upholstered furniture manufacturing environment• Experience reading and understanding patterns from product development • Ability to interpret instructions and operate a computer efficiently. Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to assure delivery requirements• Excellent communication skills – oral and written • Ability to keep accurate records • Ability to follow documented procedures and standards • Excellent time management skills including the ability to work independently with little supervision and with a team