|Title:||Business Analyst I|
About Williams Sonoma
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources, or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
The Business Systems Analyst I position is located in Claremont, NC. The Business Systems Analyst I will design and develop applications back-office web applications for Williams-Sonoma supply chain which includes distribution centers, hubs, and call centers.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because....
- Gather project requirements and generate projects plan.
- Build and maintain reports using SSRS and MS SQL Server
- Maintain data integrity within the application.
- Create detailed documentation and training material for new applications.
- Design, document, and communicate effective technical solutions meeting end-user requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Supply Chain, Logistics Management and/or equivalent
- 1-3 years related work experience defining and implementing business process - improvements in manufacturing and supply chain management systems.
- At least 3 years of experience on SQL Server in database design, performance tuning, and production supports. Knowledge in SSRS is required.
- Experience in distribution center or contact center environments.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify optimal data sources and structure data validation
- Ability to perform analyses with large amounts of complex data and formulate perspectives on findings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail orientated and strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Preferably 1-3 years work experience in Supply Chain, Consulting and/or Retail
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
• Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
• 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
• Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
• Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship