|Title:||Admin Asst II-DC (Product Specs)|
The primary role of this position is a product set-up associate who will work with Sutter Street R&D Department to coordinate and provide product specifications to internal and external customers.
Responsible for gathering product specification for all new collections
Provide brands with product information (dimensions, weight, construction details, materiality & photography)
- Manage and track cut request issued to factory
- Distribute paperwork to cross functional team for “new fabrics & leathers”
R&D Sewer and CAD/Pattern Associate, Purchasing Manager, Director of Merch and R&D
- Verify and authenticate website information for all new collections
Manage all photo and PR samples
- Create product identification sheets for R&D Samples
Responsible for creating and issuing fabric & leather standards to manufacturing
Coordinate, process and match all COM (Customer’s Own Material)
- Match COM to purchase order
- Label the COM
- Advise R&D, Scheduling and Customer Service team of COM receipt
Responsible for securing freight quotes, scheduling, shipping, and tracking all samples to brands
Including new samples, photo samples, parts & misc. via carriers
If applicable, ship via ups
- Provide brands with tracking number and shipping details
Coordinate conference room resources
Additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Ability to multi-task and be extremely detailed on written and verbal communications/documentation.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – especially Excel.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure and be a fast learner.
- Excellent attendance and strong teamwork skills – performing whatever duties are necessary to complete the task.
- 3-5 years of administrative or clerical experience in an upholstery manufacturing environment.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and work extra hours as needed.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
ASSOCIATES INTERESTED IN APPLYING NEED TO:
- Submit an approved internal job posting application and current resume to Human Resources by the posting deadline.
- Meet minimum job qualifications.
- Meet eligibility requirements (non-exempt associates must be in their current position for six months (6) and exempt associates for twelve (12) months before applying for a posted position).
- Must be performing satisfactorily in current position
**Managers and Applicants: Please submit all paper applications and manager approval forms to NC Recruiting AT NCRecruiting@wsgc.com