|Title:||Lead Merchandise Processor - DC Lead|
$1,000 Sign On Bonus!!!!!!!!!!
1st shift rate starting at $20.00 per hour!
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
The Home Delivery Customer Service Lead will provide daily operations support to the In-source Operations Manager at the North Georgia Furniture Delivery Hub. The Customer Service Lead is responsible for ensuring the proper execution of daily dispatch needs of multiple customer orders, resolve all on-the-road customer service issues, assist customer service agents in resolving escalated issues, assist in special projects and apply one stop resolution for customers who bring forth issues via phone or internal communication databases.
- Perform all dispatching functions in a high-volume environment for all WSI product brands; supports multiple HUB Operations in different regions within the WSI Supply Chain Organization.
- Research delayed orders utilizing AS400 systems, PKMS and other intranet based WSI systems.
- Resolve issues involving; damaged furniture, delayed deliveries, timeframe requests, in-transit or lost product.
- Handle dedicated email lines within 24-48 hours of receiving the escalation.
- Provide support on special projects as assigned by the Customer Service Manager; including, handling overflow call volume as needed to meet business needs.
- Handle all inbound call volume that come through the inbound dispatch/CSC II line.
- Enter all customer service issues on daily tracker; providing analysis and follow up details to then Customer Service Manager.
- Meet or exceed HUB scorecard metrics as established by the CS Manager. Metrics include ACW, service, cost, quality and one call resolution.
- Provide, friendly, supportive and constructive assistance to all NGA HUB customer service agents.
- Issue replacements return authorizations and credits as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 - 2 years of customer service experience
- Comfortable speaking with customers via phone
- Demonstrate problem solving skills in planning and prioritizing assigned tasks; adhere to completing customer inquiries within established time frames
- Familiar with WSI products and services
- Experience with in-home furniture delivery
- Great multitasking skills
- Comfortable sitting 90% of the day
- Strong computer skills
- Intermediate to Advance Microsoft Office Knowledge (Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Knowledge of basic math (addition and subtraction)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Available to work overtime and flexible schedules
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Basic understanding of furniture terminology
- 6 months - 1-year call center experience