Arlington, TX Distribution Center
1st and 2nd Shift Available
Our full-time associates enjoy the following benefits:
- Starting wage - $13.00
- 2nd Shift Differential - $.50
- Driver Monetary Incentive Program
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Complimentary Onsite Fitness Center
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Casual Dress Environment
- 40% discount on most merchandise for all brands
- Fun contests / reward and recognition programs
Position Summary: Working with the Picking and Shipping management and team to ensure accurate processing, inspection, disposition and packaging to meet the service level expectations of internal and external customers.
- Daily picking duties up to and including execution of picking tasks for Direct to Customer & Retail, manual picks, and put away as needed.
- Ensure organization and housekeeping of the area daily.
- Utilize Williams Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Daily shipping duties up to and including load planning of Direct to Customer, Retail, and Separate Ship freight at standard productivity while maintaining required accuracy percentage.
- Daily put away duties including putting away of product on all types of material handling equipment, and loading of product to trailers as needed.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Excellent attendance, and willingness to be part of a team - performing whatever duties are necessary.
- Job requires continuous physical exertion - walking/bending/lifting/standing/climbing - must be able to lift 65lbs minimum and sit or stand for 10 hour periods.
- Excellent PKMS (or equivalent warehouse management system) knowledge including hand held, truck mount and desk top.
- Ability to be Fork Lift Certified (Order Picker / Reach Truck / Swing Reach Truck / Sit Down).
- Bilingual is a plus - English/Spanish.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Company Overview:
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams' single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn and West Elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.