|Title:||Human Resources Director|
|Shift::||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
About Williams Sonoma Distribution Centers - Memphis, TN & Olive Branch, MS
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
Seeking an on site Human Resources Director that will be responsible for developing and executing HR strategies in support of the organization, for building an HR business partner team to support the Manufacturing leadership team and for leading site level HR support in the Supply Chain.
The Human Resources Director position is located in Olive Branch, MS.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will....
- Provide Compliance and Union Avoidance expertise. Driving a disciplined and ethical approach to all people-related matters, this position plays a key role by assuring adherence to the highest of business standards, employment regulations and ethical conduct.
- Maintain constantly expanding knowledge and expertise in the ever-changing areas of employment law and regulatory effects on the business and the employees
- Work with inside and outside counsel to identify and mitigate risk, being proactive with solutions to complex people-related issues
- Continuously engage, develop and teach site-based HR resources in all matters of internal and external compliance
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 6 - 8 years of related Human Resources experience with a manufacturing environment
- Minimum three (3) years people management experience
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
• Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
• 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
• Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
• Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits