|Title:||Forklift Operators - 2nd Shift|
Arlington, TX Distribution Center
Full-Time Fork Lift Drivers Needed! Direct Hire!
2nd Shift Monday-Friday 4:00pm – 12:30am
Our full-time associates enjoy the following benefits:
- Starting wage $13.75, plus additional productivity incentives!
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Full Health Benefits
- Casual Dress Environment
- 40% discount on most merchandise
- Complimentary Onsite Fitness Center
- Fun contests / reward and recognition programs
Safely and efficiently operate industrial lift equipment including a swing reach, reach truck, pacers, and order pickers in addition to using the RF equipment to process, pull, and relocate transferred inventory. Ideal candidates for this position will have a stable work history and experience operating at heights.
- Safely and efficiently operate powered industrial equipment
- Utilize RF scanners to pull tasks and relocate inventory
- Physically and systemically pack units out of active pick locations and re-box as necessary
- Able to physically and systemically load trailers using lift and RF equipment
- Inspect all merchandise for damages and count discrepancies
- Able to work overtime when scheduled
- Must have good attendance and be a team player
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be willing to work in a non-climate-controlled facility
- Ability to lift up to 65 pounds throughout the shift
- Ability to operate various types of forklifts at heights up to 45 feet
- Ability to read and verify locations and SKU numbers
- Must be certified or willing to get certified on reach truck, order picker, and pacers
- Must work harmoniously with the team
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Company Overview:
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.