|Title:||Customer Service Coordinator II|
|Date Posted:||May 19, 2022|
|Reports To or Hiring Manager:||Victor Chin|
|Employment Type:||Full Time Non-Exempt|
|Proposed Salary Range:||N/A|
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. - Company Overview
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
SHIFT: 1st shift- Tues-Fri; 10am-6:30pm; Sat; 9am-5:30pm
- Audit and process client freight invoices, BOLs and manifests ensuring rates, fees and terms are correct
- Resolving billing discrepancies with third party logistics and coordinate auditors' daily assignments
- Send daily reports with audit findings to department managers and ensures that contracts and pricing agreements from the carriers are current
- Maintain and publish detailed reporting of data indicating opportunities
- Communicate and schedule re-training/coaching of associates with appropriate department manager
- Assist with responses to emails received in the Furniture HUB Inbox
- Diagnose customer issues, assess, and resolve in a timely manner within the stated Level of Service
- Provide assistance via telephone/email to customers and assigned business partners concerning product deliveries and maintain business partnerships with external/internal partners
- Process freight claims accurately and in a timely manner. Verify payment with the shipper and finance. when needed
- Keep work area safe, organized, and clean according to general warehousing practices and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) requirements daily
- Utilize Williams-Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities while maintaining required accuracy percentages, productivity (if required), and quality standards
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- Excellent attendance and willingness to be part of a team - performing whatever duties are necessary, including, when asked, working on Saturdays
- 6 months combined work experience
- MS Office Proficient: Outlook & Word - Basic to Intermediate; Excel - Intermediate to Advanced Skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner
- Ability to multitask and be extremely detailed while performing all tasks and reports.
- System knowledge preferred for the following: HubWM, PKMS, CCUI, SanFran3, AMS, and WCC/OMS; (or equivalent WMS) knowledge
- Ability to communicate to customers, coworkers, and management in a professional and courteous manner.
COMPANY CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
We utilize Williams-Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.