Clerk Warehouse Associate
|Title:||Clerk Warehouse Associate|
- Inventory management, cycle counting
- Conducting a “wall to wall” piece count of the building
- Entering accurate counts into the Warehouse Management System
- Conduct research into inventory, to include items shipped, canceled, or awaiting pickup.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute operational reports, verifying content and accuracy
- Keep work area safe and clean according to general warehousing practices and OSHA requirements
- Lead by example, especially regarding work ethic and adherence to policies
- MHE Certification with experience operating counter-balance and stand-up reach truck preferred
- Positive attitude, a strong work ethic and good communication skills
- Self-motivating individual able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organization, and follow-through skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to lift at least 75 pounds safely throughout the day
- Dependable and flexible with schedule
- Attention to detail
- Must have prior warehouse experience
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. - Company Overview
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications