Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- Establish and promote hard work ethics through teamwork and collaboration with associates
- Promote safety awareness and cultivate a safety mindset throughout the company
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment by communicating safety topics and conducting safety audits
- Assist with Fidelitone/Ryder check-in process and provide insight on how to decrease Returns errors
- Work with management and 3PL to drive customer experience
- Investigate all returns to ensure inventory accuracy
- Successfully delegate all returns to the proper area
- Provide disposition and create manifest for all returned units
- Work with the QA Techs and Customer Service to ensure that deadlines are met
- Enter and report all vendor defects
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1-year experience in distribution, manufacturing, or retail environment. Home delivery knowledge preferred. In lieu of distribution, manufacturing, or retail experience, 5 years of progressive work experience.
- Ability to multitask and be extremely detailed on all written and verbal communications/documentation.
- System knowledge of HubWM, TPM knowledge preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge – focus on Outlook and Excel.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner.
- Excellent attendance, and willingness to be part of a team - performing whatever duties are necessary.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.