|Title:||Inventory Control Analyst|
|Shift::||Tuesday - Friday, 6:00PM - 4:30AM|
Associate responsible for helping to maintain inventory accuracy throughout the building in both Primary and Reserve locations. Maintain inventory related Lock Code (Holds) and other reports according to company guidelines. Provide inventory related experience and knowledge support to other departments throughout the company. Perform cycle counts when needed. Analyze inventory related errors, provide feedback, develop root cause and associated actions to correct problems identified.
- Process damaged SKU’s, work with Transitional, SKU look up, location moves, pick merchandise if needed.
- Perform cycle counting reserve locations using order picker, (min 750 per day)
- Research inventory variances, problem SKU’s and research SKU’s on lock code report
- Maneuver around PKMS to split and/or move cases along with other duties assigned.
- Research lost merchandise in PH1
- Research and resolve integration errors
- Investigate cycle count and other inventory related errors and provide feedback to warehouse daily
- Perform Free Space audits, location audits, dock audits and drop zone audits
- Train others on daily work assignments when needed
- Ensure all transfers to and from PH1 are completed
- Must have good attendance and be a team player
- High School diploma or equivalent is strongly recommended
- Knowledge of basic math (addition, subtraction and multiplication)
- Ability to multi-task within the inventory control department
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Available to work overtime and flexible schedules
- Heavy lifting up to 75 pounds or heavier
- Must not be afraid of heights & drive all lift equipment
- Ability to work without supervision
- Any other duties assigned
- CRT and/or hand-held terminal experience
- Working knowledge of other warehouse department/operations
- Have working knowledge of MS Office to include, Outlook, Excel, PKMS, RF, and AS400.
- Ability to drive Order Picker and 537
- Must be able to climb stairs and/or walk consistently throughout the day