We Are Hiring for Seasonal Warehouse Positions during our
“Back to School Hiring Event”
May 16 - 27, 2022
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Starting Pay this season will be $16.00/hr!
(Rate increase to $17 for Machine Operators only after successful completion of training)
Williams - Sonoma, Inc.
7755 Polk Lane/ Olive Branch, MS / Recruitment Center
Please join us to secure your spot for our "Back to School" Hiring Season" as we look to hire hardworking & motivated associates to join our warehouse crew!
Positions We Will Be Hiring For:
- General Warehouse Laborers (Merchandise Processors)
- Clerks / Leads
- Machine Operators
- Quality Auditors
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be 17 years old
- High level of problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm for working on a team
- Flexibility to work alternate shifts during high volume/peak season
- Commitment to a safe workplace
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Identifying thread color and threading needles on the machines (Machine Operators Only)
• Lifting up to 75lbs
• Prolonged Standing
• Warehouse environment (No climate control)
• Working in tight spaces
• In some cases, walking up & down stairs throughout the shift
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (Supply Chain) - Company Overview
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
• Opportunity to earn up to $6,000 during the Summer
• Competitive Pay and Shift Differential
• On-the-Job Training (Machine Operators)
• Flexible Hours
• 40% Company Discount
• Opportunity for Fulltime or WSI Casual Working Status