|Title:||Summer Warehouse Opportunities|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
Our Distribution Centers are hiring for our awesome Summer Back-to-School Season! We are looking to hire hard-working and motivated associates to join our warehouse crew! The ideal warehouse associate will possess leadership abilities, promote safety, and demonstrate teamwork.
- Fun and Fast Paced Environment
- 40% Company Discount
- Great Opportunities for advancement
- An endless number of hours available during the Peak Season
- Performance incentives
- Competitive Pay (Starting at $12/hr) and Shift Differential
- On-the-Job Training
- Opportunity for WSI Casual Working Status
- Flexible Shifts (1st and 2nd) (4x10)
- Flexible Hours (Staggered start times)
- Guaranteed 30 hours during training
Opportunities Available see BELOW:
- Merchandise Processors:
o Heaving Lifting - pushing. Checking validity of order - loading onto ETON system. Should be prepared for lifting & movement of product
o Preparing product for personalization
o Loading machine, uploading sewing information, detailed oriented, ability to multi-task
o Inspect each aspect of the item.
o Remove excess thread & backing, prepare items to be packed then sent to customer
o Accurately pick merchandise for customer orders
o Associate will replenish bins
- Distribution Clerks
o Various standing clerk type positions.
o Associates should be prepared to be on their feet and move around.
o Computer 50% / Moving around 50%
- Positive and self-motivated attitude and a willingness to take on oversight and leadership roles
- Must be at least 17 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High level of problem solving skills
- Enthusiasm for working on a team
- Flexibility to work alternate shifts during high volume/peak season
- Commitment to a safe workplace through careful attention to training material and all guidelines and procedures
Physical Requirements of the Job:
- Identifying thread color and threading needles on the machines (Machine Operators Only)
- Lifting up to 75lbs
- Prolonged standing
- Warehouse environment (No climate control)
- In some cases, working in tight spaces
- In some cases, walking up & down stairs throughout the shift
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. - Company Overview
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies.