|Title:||Williams-Sonoma Warehouse Opportunities|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
The Most Wonderful Job of the Year!
Our Distribution Centers are hiring hardworking and motivated Associates to join our warehouse crew! The ideal warehouse associate will possess leadership abilities, promote safety, and demonstrate teamwork. Flexible scheduling is available including part-time and full-time schedules.
- Fun and Fast Paced Environment
- 40% Company Discount
- Great Opportunities for advancement
- An endless number of hours available during the Peak Season
- Performance incentives
- Competitive Pay and Shift Differential
- On-the-Job Training
- Opportunity for WSI Casual Working Status
- Flexible Shifts (1st and 2nd) (4X10 or 3X12)
- Flexible Hours (Staggered start times)
If interested in PART-TIME ONLY please visit the link below:
Opportunities Available see BELOW:
- Merchandise Processors:
o Heaving Lifting - pushing. Checking validity of order - loading onto ETON system. Should be prepared for lifting & movement of product
o Preparing product for personalization
o Loading machine, uploading sewing information, detailed oriented, ability to multi-task
o Inspect each aspect of the item.
o Remove excess thread & backing, prepare items to be packed then sent to customer
o Accurately pick merchandise for customer orders
o Associate will replenish bins
- Forklift Drivers
o Must have forklift experience (Preferred) or willing to be trained
o Must be able to operate a Reach Truck, Order Picker, Swing Reach, Counterbalance and 537
- Distribution Clerks
o Various standing clerk type positions.
o Associates should be prepared to be on their feet and move around.
o Computer 50% / Moving around 50%
- Positive and self-motivated attitude and a willingness to take on oversight and leadership roles
- High level of problem solving skills
- Enthusiasm for working on a team
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Flexibility to work alternate shifts during high volume/peak season
- Commitment to a safe workplace through careful attention to training material and all guidelines and procedures
Physical Requirements of the Job:
- Identifying thread color and threading needles on the machines (Machine Operators Only)
- Lifting up to 75lbs
- Prolong Standing
- Warehouse environment (No climate control)
- In some cases, (Working in tight spaces)
- In some cases, (Walking up & down stairs throughout the shift)
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies.