|Title:||Double Needle Sewer|
|Shift::||Day Shift: Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm and Weekend Shift: Friday-Sunday 6:00am-6:30pm|
About Williams Sonoma DC – Sutter Street Manufacturing, Claremont NC
Sutter Street Manufacturing is a subsidiary of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Our Sutter Street Manufacturing Facilities in NC, MS and CA are looking to hire hard-working and motivated associates to join our amazing manufacturing team! The ideal associate will possess previous furniture manufacturing experience, promote safety, and demonstrate teamwork. We are also willing to train motivated individuals looking to learn a trade that will lead to a satisfying and profitable career in home furnishings manufacturing and distribution.
The Double Needle Sewer position is located in Claremont, NC. This position is responsible for adhering to the established sewing standards including: ½” seams.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Read and understand production tickets and be able to interpret simple sewing instructions commonly placed in a sewing manual.
- Sew flat in upholstery.
- Making sure the sewing is straight and in alignment with cover pattern with no dropped stitches.
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in production of upper-end upholstery fabric sewing in an upholstered furniture manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift, pull, and manipulate heavy objects up to 50 lbs.
- Work in a manufacturing and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to double needle sew, top stitch, and serge, cushion, flat, slipcover, borders, and zippers
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
- 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits