|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
About Williams-Sonoma - Olive Branch, MS
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
SHIFT: Sunday- Wednesday 6:00pm-4:30am
The Merchandise processor(s) will work in multiple areas of the operation and perform a variety of task. You will be working on stocking put aways, PFR's, picking & stocking the split Case Mod, stocking 401's up on the shipping mez, picking off the pallet conveyor. The associate will work on a OP/RT/537 with PKMS scanning the product into location. Other duties will be required not listed here.
SHIFT: Monday- Friday 6:00pm-4:30am
You'll be excited about this opportunity because....
- Work with DC Leads, Admins, Clerks to ensure completion of scanning all orders
- Perform detailed tasks with minimal errors
- Ability to achieve established productivity standards
- Work Safely and contribute to a positive work environment
- Provide Exceptional service to both internal and external customers
- Ensure that freight is scanned and moved to the correct destination
- Keep work area safe and clean according to general warehousing practice and OSHA Requirements
- Will move to the work as needed
- Train others on daily work assignments when needed
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma or GED
- Comfortable walking/standing 90% of the day
- Knowledge of basic math (addition and subtraction)
- Ability to operate RF equipment where needed
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Available to work overtime and flexible schedules
- Heavy lifting up to 65 pounds
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask and be detailed on written and verbal communications/documentation
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure and be a fast learner
We prefer some of these qualities, as well....
- Work schedule flexibility
- Working knowledge of other warehouse department/operations
- Lift driving experience
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
- 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.