|Title:||Product Development Associate (Pattern Maker)|
• The main function of this position will be to create patterns and specifications for upholstered furniture.
• Develop samples as well as production pieces with high attention to detail.
• Duplicate completed pieces from line.
• Produce high quality samples, built on time, using the best construction methods
• Produce upholstered furniture for high end price points
• Make improvement accommodations for current upholstery.
• Produce new samples as well as duplicate previous pieces from the line.
• Produce samples and production that follow W-S quality standards.
• Effectively communicate both verbally and written with internal associates
• Other duties as assigned.
• 5- 8 years experience in production of upper-end upholstered furniture. Preferably in a Product Development setting.
• Must be able to upholster, trim, complete skirt detail, make cutting patterns, and develop poly patterns.
• Must possess good attention to detail and ability to work with hands.
• Ability to interpret upholstery instructions commonly placed in an upholstery manual
• Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to assure delivery requirements and sample deadlines.
• Must exhibit clear communication skills (oral and written)
• Ability to keep accurate records
• Ability to follow documented procedures and standards
• Must have excellent time management skills, including ability to work independently with little supervision
ASSOCIATES INTERESTED IN APPLYING NEED TO:
- Submit an approved internal job posting application and current resume to Human Resources before the posting deadline
2. Meet minimum job qualifications
3. Meet eligibility requirements (non-exempt associates must be in their current position for six months (6) and exempt associates for twelve (12) months before applying for a posted position)
4. Must be performing satisfactorily in current position
**Managers and Applicants: Please submit all paper applications and manager approval forms to Denise Campbell n HR or at email@example.com