Merchandise Processor-Forklift 2nd shift
|Title:||Merchandise Processor-Forklift 2nd shift|
Williams-Sonoma Inc.'s Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company. Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. We also own and operate a growing manufacturing base right here in the United States, proudly producing nearly all of the upholstered furniture and much of the lighting sold through our brands. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you are an expert in global logistics, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources, or home delivery and have a passion for quality and customer service, our Supply Chain Organization may just be the place for you.
Our Braselton, GA distribution center opened April 2016 and services the South Eastern Region. The majority of product handled in Georgia is furniture from all of our brands. PEOPLE FIRST We believe that our Company has no limit and is driven by our associates and their imaginations. We are committed to an environment that attracts, motivates and recognizes high performance.
Safely and efficiently operate industrial lift equipment including, but not limited to, a swing reach, reach truck, and order picker in addition to using RF equipment to process, pull, and relocate inventory.
Associate will be responsible for the picking of customers orders on a daily basis. This position requires you to utilize PkMS for order tracking/disposition. Constant communication with peers, leads and managers to ensure daily goals are attained.
Associate will perform other duties as made necessary by the business to provide customer service.
Work Hours Monday-Friday 4PM-12:30AM with OT as required
- Perform functions in picking or putaway areas as required.
- Work with DC leads and clerks to ensure the completion of picking all orders.
- Perform detailed tasks with minimal errors.
- Ability to achieve established productivity standards.
- Work safely and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Provide exceptional service to both internal and external customers through quality of work.
- Ensure that freight is scanned and moved to the correct destination.
- Keep work area safe and clean according to general warehousing practice and OSHA requirements.
- Will move to the work as necessary.
- Train others on daily work assignments when needed
- Must have good attendance and be a team player
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Comfortable elevating on an order picker 5 stories up
- Comfortable walking/standing 90% of the day
- Basic knowledge of Receiving, Replenishment, Picking, Shipping, Inventory Control, Profiling, and Waving
- Certified to operate an Order Picker, Reach Truck (Raymond Brand)
- Have working knowledge of Excel, PKMS, RF scanners , and AS400.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Knowledge of basic math (addition and subtraction)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Available to work overtime and flexible schedules
- Heavy lifting up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications