|Shift::||Monday - Friday|
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources, or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
The Industrial Engineer position is in Booneville, MS. The Industrial Engineer/s works closely with internal customers, operational leadership and vendors in the implementation and support of labor management initiatives within the supply chain. The overall goal of this position is to design and improve upon supply chain processes resulting in innovative solutions to drive down cost, improve efficiencies, and promote a best-in-class supply chain
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because....
- Perform process analysis within Manufacturing facilities to understand and quantify improvement opportunities – including productivity and financial impacts
- Develop cost benefit analysis and ROI calculations as part of project justification
- Track and report on post-project successes and impacts to the business
- Develop and execute improvement strategies within the supply chain to drive operational excellence
- Perform time studies and detailed data analysis to better understand business trends and make informed recommendations for improvements
- Act as subject matter expert for Labor Management Systems in Manufacturing facilities
- Contribute development and execution of Labor Management and Incentive programs in the supply chain
- Participate in development of training programs for non-exempt employees as required
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or 1-3 years’ experience in a technically related field required
- Must have general understanding of functional flow documents, process flow charts, and project plans
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Excel, Projects, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Experience with AutoCAD, Written Motion Data Preferred
- Experience with the manufacturing processes of upholstered furniture is preferred
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
- 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship