|Title:||Merchandise Processor/Furniture Builder|
|Location:||South Brunswick, NJ|
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 2pm-10:30pm
- Establish and promote hard work ethics through teamwork and collaboration with associates.
- Promote safety awareness and cultivate the safety culture throughout the company.
- Ensure KO Furniture units are built to brand specifications using assembly instructions.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Audit outbound furniture to ensure line accuracy as needed.
- Work with Lead to ensure all builds are completed.
- Utilize Williams-Sonoma's Mission, Vision and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Work closely with Hub Furniture Techs to ensure units built are up to company quality standards.
- Availability to work in the different processes performed on the HUB as needed.
- Ability to understand assembly instructions required.
- Experience with Hand tools preferred.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner.
- Excellent attendance and willingness to be a part of a team- performing whatever duties are necessary.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more.
- Previous warehousing background desired, previous reach truck experience required.
- Availability to work full time schedule which may include nights, weekends or holidays per business needs
COMPANY CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
We utilize Williams-Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.