|Title:||Furniture Assembler**Now Offering Peak Season Incentive Pay|
Williams-Sonoma Inc. is offering peak season pay increases for all distribution center associates from October to January 3, 2021.
Associates will receive an additional $2.00 per hour until the end of peak season.
Safely move product as needed to specified areas, deluxe and assemble all outbound furniture pieces prior to delivery
- Inbound truck unloading and merchandise put away
- Product movement from the receiving dock to put away; and put away to the deluxing floor
- Deluxing of all outbound furniture pieces prior to delivery to ensure no damages are present and all parts are included to ensure first quality
- Assist drivers with load and assemblies when needed
- Keep work area safe and clean according to general warehousing practices and OSHA requirements
- Lead by example, especially regarding work ethic and adherence to policies
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently
- Demonstrate ability to work on a team
- Able to safely lift, push or pull at least 75 pounds throughout the day
- Good attendance record
- Ability to work overtime as needed to include weekends, holidays and days not normally scheduled
- Flexibility to work different schedules as business needs require it
- Positive attitude, a strong work ethic and good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational and follow-through skills
- HUBM RF knowledge-tasking, fluid loading, locate cases etc.
401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacations 2-weeks, Sick-time, Holidays, Floating Holidays, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Associate Discount 40% off, Monthly Recognition Rewards, Parental Leave, Six Sigma Lean Training, Health Care Account, Dependent Care Account, Short-Term Disability, Bereavement, Pet Insurance and more.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer