Business Analyst I
|Title:||Business Analyst I|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
Design and develop applications back office web applications for Williams-Sonoma supply chain which includes distribution centers, hubs, and call centers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gather project requirements and generate projects plan.
- Build and maintain reports using SSRS and MS SQL Server
- Maintain data integrity within the application.
- Create detailed documentation and training material for new applications.
- Design, document, and communicate effective technical solutions meeting end-user requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Supply Chain, Logistics Management and/or equivalent
- 1-3 years related work experience defining and implementing business process- improvements in manufacturing and supply chain management systems
- At least 3 years of experience on SQL Server in database design, performance tuning, and production supports
- Knowledge in SSRS is required
- Experience in distribution center or contact center environments
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify optimal data sources and structure data validation
- Ability to perform analyses with large amounts of complex data and formulate perspectives on findings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Preferably 1-3 years work experience in Supply Chain, Consulting and/or retail
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications