|Title:||Merchandise Processor/Forklift Driver|
|Location:||South Brunswick, NJ|
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Work schedule: Tuesday-Friday 6am-2:30pm, Saturday 5am-1:30pm
- Establish and promote hard work ethics through teamwork and collaboration with associates.
- Promote safety awareness and cultivate the safety culture throughout the company.
- Pick and sweep hub product for next day delivery
- Perform Daily dock searches as needed
- ATS putaway as needed
- Monday work is required
- Utilize Williams-Sonoma's Mission, Vision and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Available to work in the different processes performed on the HUB as needed.
Work with the ICC team to ensure the accuracy of our Hub inventory
- Ability to multitask, and be extremely detailed.
- PKMS, Hub WS and AS400 warehousing systems preferred.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure , and be a fast learner.
- Excellent attendance and willingness to be a part of a team- performing whatever duties are necessary.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more.
- Previous warehousing background desired, previous Reach Truck and Order Picker experience required.
- Availability to work full time schedule which may include nights, weekends or holidays per business needs
COMPANY CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
We utilize Williams-Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.