|Title:||Customer Service Coordinator II|
|Shift::||Mon-Fri & Tu-Sa (Tu-Fri 4pm-12:30am, Sat 12pm-8:30pm)|
|Location:||South Brunswick, NJ|
Customer Service Coordinator II
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. - Company Overview
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
The Williams-Sonoma Distribution Center in South Brunswick, NJ is hiring for Customer Service Agents! Your career is waiting at Williams-Sonoma!
To be successful in this role, you must enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment! We are looking for highly motivated team members who demonstrate reliable attendance. We offer cross training opportunities to develop your skills and help you to advance in your career.
Full-time associates enjoy a range of benefits that may include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, personal time off, 3 weeks’ vacation pay, sick pay, 401(k) savings plan, life insurance, employee discounts, employee referral incentives and more. Enjoy company-paid programs including 1x annual salary - life insurance, wellness programs, employee assistance resources, biometrics, and flu shots.
To say that the world has been turned upside-down over the last six months would be an understatement. With COVID-19 as new norm, we believe it is important to stay abreast of new ways to stay safe – currently we have daily wellness checks, socially distanced work stations, break and lunch rooms, temperature[CT1] scanners at the entrances, an on-site cleaning crew, hand sanitizer stations, disposable and cloth masks provided, and electrostatic cleaning done weekly. If you like the sound of it, then come join our team. We think you'll like it here!
- Audit and process client freight invoices, BOLs and manifests ensuring rates, fees and terms are correct
- Resolving billing discrepancies with third party logistics and coordinate auditors' daily assignments
- Send daily reports with audit findings to department managers and ensures that contracts and pricing agreements from the carriers are current
- Maintain and publish detailed reporting of data indicating opportunities
- Communicate and schedule re-training/coaching of associates with appropriate department manager
- Assist with responses to emails received in the Furniture HUB Inbox
- Diagnose customer issues, assess, and resolve in a timely manner within the stated Level of Service
- Provide assistance via telephone/email to customers and assigned business partners concerning product deliveries
- Establish and maintain business partnerships with external/internal partners
- Process final mile freight claims when needed
- Schedule and track Furniture repair appointments; manage pending furniture repairs through web-based portal
- Professional approach to all outbound/inbound calls related to customer orders for all brands
- Assist with ordering parts from onsite partials department and/or vendors
- Keep work area safe, organized, and clean according to general warehousing practices and OSHA requirements daily
- Utilize Williams-Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities while maintaining required accuracy percentages, productivity (if required), and quality standards
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent attendance and willingness to be part of a team - performing whatever duties are necessary, including, when asked, working on Saturdays
- 6 months combined work experience
- MS Office Proficient: Outlook & Word - Basic to Intermediate; Excel - Intermediate to Advanced Skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner
- Ability to multitask and be extremely detailed while performing all tasks and reports.
- System knowledge preferred for the following: HubWM, PKMS, CCUI, SanFran3, AMS, and WCC/OMS; (or equivalent WMS) knowledge
- Strong customer service skills; ability to deescalate customer frustrations.
- Ability to communicate to customers, coworkers, and management in a professional and courteous manner.
COMPANY CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
We utilize Williams-Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.