- Upholster inside of beds and headboards utilizing knowledge of upholstery procedures.
- Transport bed frames and headboards to and from work station.
- Lift bed frames and/or headboards onto station.
- Apply materials used to cover inside of bed/headboard while using staple gun, staple puller, scissors, and regulator.
- Remove frame from station.
- Able to inside and trim entire bed.
- Required to wear safety glasses
- Performs other duties as required by supervisor
- Must have 2 years experience in upholstery methods and be able to complete the job to company standards.
- Ability to learn parts needed per bed/headboard