|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is looking to hire great Seasonal Trainers to facilitate new hire classroom training sessions.
The Seasonal Trainer is responsible for delivering standardized systems and process classroom training to ensure they have the knowledge, skills and abilities to meet customer expectations and enterprise goals and has met all safety/performance standards for forklift certification. The Seasonal Trainer will assist in tracking of ROI metrics. They will provide feedback and conduct periodic retraining where quality or performance issues are noted or when system or process changes require training.
- Capture warehouse processes in photos/video, editing and clipping video for training materials
- Ability to steady record video and edit using iPad or handheld camera device
- Ability to work in warehouse environment (hot and cold temperatures), including standing for extended periods of time
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ensure consistent, ongoing training of associates
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all associates and management staff
- Use existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems
- Associate’s Degree preferred, and 3 to 4 years of relevant training/facilitator experience
- Two (2) years highly proficient experience in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Advance knowledge of PKMS, job role, and personalization systems
- Ability to balance multiple tasks
- Strong communication & facilitation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent follow up skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and extra hours as needed
- Ability to partner with peers and build strong working relationships
- Ability to develop competence by performing structured work assignments