|Title:||Merch Processor (Forklift Operator)|
Job Summary: The primary function of this position is to operate industrial power equipment to insure that all supplies are replenished to facilitate the packing function.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Insure inventory levels are maintained at pre-determined quantity levels
• Organize and maintain inventory storage areas
• Assist in unloading and stocking incoming inventory
• Knowledge of working two-bin storage system
• Operate various types of powered industrial trucks/lifts
• Maintain recycle program & solid waste removal
• Ability to operate various types of powered industrial trucks/lifts.
• Knowledge or ability to learn two-bin storage system.
• Able to lift up to 75 lbs with or without accommodation
• Must be able to read and understand basic math
• Perform other duties as required by Management
• Must successfully pass a post-offer screen.
Associates desiring to be considered for this position must:
1. Meet minimum job qualifications.
2. Must sign the back of the bid in the binder located in the Human Resources department.
3. Meet eligibility requirements (non-exempt associates must be in their current position for six months (6) and exempt associates for twelve (12) months before applying for a posted position).
4. Associates must be performing satisfactorily in their current position