|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
Olive Branch, MS Distribution Center
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. - Company Overview
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
The Report Analyst primary duties are the accurate and timely keying of all data required for LM and QPM data bases, as well as distribution of these reports to management team. Position will also be responsible for assisting with and cross training in other clerical positions with Concorde as needed, running audits against the LM process and report findings to management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist in data entry/analysis and creation of daily/weekly management reports in Excel
- Review data in KRONOS
- Perform departmental productivity observations
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned
- Work environment- while performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts (conveyor and lift trucks). The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year experience working with warehouse management systems to be able to move within the system regarding inventory screens.
- General knowledge in the use of MS Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to analyze data and organize reports.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to be trained on Manhattan’s Performance Management System
- Ability to stand for at least 2-8 hours at a time performing productivity observations in the distribution center environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment with cultural sensitivity and awareness is essential.
- Flexibility to work on individual initiatives as well as team initiatives.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be dependable to work independently.
- Must be able and willing to train other associates.
- Must be able, after training, to cover for the other waving functions, administrative assistant, and label control clerks.
- 3 years experience working with a warehouse management system, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience performing time and motion studies.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.