About Williams Sonoma - Braselton, GA
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources, or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc Supply Chain Overview
In 2021, recognized as a Great Place to Work®, an honor which reflects that we are truly a people-first organization. Our operation includes:
- 3300 full-time associates across Supply Chain
- 9 large Furniture Distribution Centers located in Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, and Newark totaling 7.5 million square feet
- 38 delivery hubs in cities larger than 750,000 in population
- 3 small package ecommerce Distribution Centers located in Memphis, TN and Olive Branch, MS totaling 3 million sq ft, consisting of 1200 full-time associates and 5000 seasonal/temporary associates
- 4 Sutter Street Upholstery Factories located in North Carolina, Mississippi, and California with over 1,400 FTE’s producing approximately $900 million to $1 Billion in sales of Upholstered furniture
- Transportation Department for Ocean, Air, Trucking and Rail consisting of over 45 transportation professionals located in Memphis, TN
- 700 associates in our Sourcing offices in 10 countries in Asia and Europe including China, Vietnam, Singapore, India, Italy, and Turkey
The DC Clerk position is located in Braselton, GA.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will....
- Responsible for running open drop zone report and reconciling both the shipping floor as well as determining which rack locations should be checked for product
- Communication of track and trace info and inquiries from receiving Hubs, distribution planners, transportation analysts etc.
- Provide reporting and feedback on aged allocations and wave reconciliation
- Making sure all request from other building are being completed in 24 hours
- Prepping all recon for cancel task and wave closure
- Prep all cartons to be picked on TIP trailers and canceling task
- Carton track all Recon picked by drivers
- Verifying product and dock search for missing product
- Safely and efficiently operate material handling tools and equipment
- Keep work area safe, organized, and clean according to general warehousing practices and OSHA requirements daily
- Utilize Williams-Sonoma’s Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities while maintaining required accuracy percentages, productivity (if required), and quality standards
- Other duties as deemed necessary
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent attendance and willingness to be part of a team – performing whatever duties are necessary
- Job requires continuous physical exertion – walking, bending, lifting, standing, climbing – must be able to lift 65 pounds minimum with or without accommodation
- Willing and able to be cross trained and certified to operate any or all WSI equipment: Reach Tracker, Pacers, Swing Reach, Order Picker/TT, Motorized Pallet Jack
- 6 months experience with RF scanners
- Excellent PKMS (or equivalent WMS) knowledge including handheld, truck mount and desktop
- MS Office Proficient: Outlook, Word, and Excel (Basic)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner
- Flexible to work overtime as required
Review these physical requirements, as they play a major part in this role….
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend, and lift throughout the day
- Able to use computer for an extended period of time
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
- 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, Employee Assistance Programs, Time Off to Volunteer & Matching Gifts Community Service Program
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits, Legal and Identity Protection Plans and Pet Insurance
- For more information on our benefits offerings, please visit MyWSIBenefits.com