|Shift::||Monday - Friday|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
About Williams-Sonoma DC - Memphis & Olive Branch
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
The Seasonal Recruiter position is located in Olive Branch, MS. This position will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to daily operations of human resources to internal and external customers in a professional work environment. This position will focus on supporting non-exempt recruiting, onboarding and other HR administrative duties.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will....
- Perform full cycle recruiting for local and regional manufacturing roles
- Schedule candidates for hire for high volume warehouse roles during our Peak Seasons
- Utilize company templates for posting, posts/sources various job boards and other recruitment resources as a part of your day to day job duties; Updates weekly recruitment spreadsheet for reporting
- Determine applicant requirements by understanding job description and job qualifications.
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field with at least 2-4 years corporate full cycle recruiting experience including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously or 5 years of high volume manufacturing experience
- Direct knowledge of recruiting and talent acquisition strategies and practices, preferably with high volume distribution/manufacturing positions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a strong emphasis on Excel
- Experience sourcing from jobs boards and candidate follow through via applicant tracking systems
- Must be able to multi tasks and change recruitment focus based on the needs of the business
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
• Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products