|Location:||South Brunswick, NJ|
Part-time Weekend Fork Lift Drivers
Flexible Weekend Schedules (Work 12, 10, 8 or 6-hours on Saturday, Sunday or both days)
Calling all Experienced Forklift Drivers! If you have experience as a forklift driver working in a warehouse environment, you should check out the variety of part-time weekend forklift positions we have at our South Brunswick Distribution Center. This is a perfect opportunity for experienced forklift drivers to earn extra money by working part-time weekends.
It’s a physical job! You will stand and walk for extended periods of time and lift, carry, push, pull, handle large product and maneuver items weighing 65 pounds with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another associate. You’ll be working in a warehouse and while your comfort and safety is a priority, the environment changes with the seasons.
If you are highly motivated, enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment and you can show up each day (we track attendance closely!), you will be successful at Williams-Sonoma.
In addition to the flexibility of a part-time schedule, you will also enjoy generous sick, vacation and personal time off benefits, you will save for the future by taking advantage of our 401(k) savings plan, earn extra money by receiving recognition bonuses, furnish your dream home with our generous associate discount, and stay fit by working out in our state-of-the-art on-site fitness center.
If you like the sound of it, then come join our team. We think you’ll like it here!
Saturday & Sunday – Choice of the following shifts:
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work with leadership to ensure the completion of all (Manual and On-Task) tasks by end of each day.
- Utilizing the orders to understand where items need to be moved – may or may not include power equipment.
- Utilizing the warehouse system to maintain and uphold inventory accuracy.
- Ensuring the completion of all staging/sweeping tasks using power equipment.
- Loads and unloads, stacks, and stages products utilizing multiple types of power equipment.
- Ensure organization and housekeeping of aisles and surroundings daily.
- Promote safety awareness and cultivate the safety culture throughout the company to help avoid unsafe or hazardous working conditions.
- Other duties as instructed.
- 1 – 2 years of forklift experience.
- Previous reach truck & stand-up pallet jack experience required.
- Previous warehousing and/or transportation background desired.
- Must be able to lift 65lbs minimum.
- Candidate must display a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent attendance, and willingness to be part of a team - performing whatever duties are necessary.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner.
- Ability to multitask and be extremely detailed.
- AS400 (HUBM and PKMS) warehousing systems preferred.