|Shift::||Wednesday- Saturday 7PM- 5:30AM|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
About Williams Sonoma DC - Olive Branch
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc Supply Chain Overview
In 2021, recognized as a Great Place to Work®, an honor which reflects that we are truly a people-first organization. Our operation includes:
- 3300 full-time associates across Supply Chain
- 9 large Furniture Distribution Centers located in Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, and Newark totaling 7.5 million square feet
- 38 delivery hubs in cities larger than 750,000 in population
- 3 small package ecommerce Distribution Centers located in Memphis, TN and Olive Branch, MS totaling 3 million sq ft, consisting of 1200 full-time associates and 5000 seasonal/temporary associates
- 4 Sutter Street Upholstery Factories located in North Carolina, Mississippi, and California with over 1,400 FTE’s producing approximately $900 million to $1 Billion in sales of Upholstered furniture
- Transportation Department for Ocean, Air, Trucking and Rail consisting of over 45 transportation professionals located in Memphis, TN
- 700 associates in our Sourcing offices in 10 countries in Asia and Europe including China, Vietnam, Singapore, India, Italy, and Turkey
The Stocking Clerk position is located in Olive Branch, MS. This position is responsible work in a team environment to accomplish required service levels to include Monogram and Non-Monogram orders. Ability to hit and maintain company service levels for days 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Shift Time: Wednesday- Saturday 7:00 PM-5:30 AM
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because....
- Maintain the module ICS stations and ensure they remain clear at all times.
- Review all short cartons and order the required amount of merchandise (based on documented processes and procedures).
- Communicate throughout the shift with the ICC department to ensure that inventory discrepancies are investigated, and root causes are determined.
- Ensure that all waves are closed within 72 hours to ensure 3 day and 5 day service levels are met or exceeded.
- Additional assignments/task as assigned by Operations Manager.
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 1 year of distribution, manufacturing or retail experience
- Working knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Ability to read and match numbers
- Working knowledge of PKMS and Crystal reporting
- At least 6 months experience with the wave reconciliation process
Review these physical requirements, as they play a major part in this role….
- Some heavy lifting may be required – up to 70lbs
- Ability to bend, reach and squat
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
- 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, Employee Assistance Programs, Time Off to Volunteer & Matching Gifts Community Service Program
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits, Legal and Identity Protection Plans and Pet Insurance
- For more information on our benefits offerings, please visit MyWSIBenefits.com