Admin Assistant I
|Title:||Admin Assistant I|
The primary role of this position is to be a project coordinator for the Purchasing Team.
- Manage time and action for all brands
- Analyze pricing
- Attend weekly calls with the Williams-Sonoma brands and manage the agenda
- Manage Projects
- Order and track Stock withdrawal samples
- Manage orders
- Collaborate on other projects as needed.
- Order fabric and leather for samples
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to multi-task, and be extremely detailed on written and verbal communications/documentation.
- Strong Microsoft Office Knowledge – especially Outlook, Excel, Power Point
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner.
- Excellent attendance and willingness to be a part of a team – performing whatever duties are necessary to complete the task at hand
- 3-5 years of administrative or clerical experience, preferably in a Purchasing environment for upholstered furniture.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and work extra hours as needed
- Knowledge of upholstered furniture specifications
- 2-3 years administrative and/or Project management experience in upholstered furniture product development environment