|Title:||Seasonal Kronos Admin|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
About Williams Sonoma DC - Memphis & Olive Branch
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc Supply Chain Overview
In 2021, recognized as a Great Place to Work®, an honor which reflects that we are truly a people-first organization. Our operation includes:
- 3300 full-time associates across Supply Chain
- 9 large Furniture Distribution Centers located in Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, and Newark totaling 7.5 million square feet
- 38 delivery hubs in cities larger than 750,000 in population
- 3 small package ecommerce Distribution Centers located in Memphis, TN and Olive Branch, MS totaling 3 million sq ft, consisting of 1200 full-time associates and 5000 seasonal/temporary associates
- 4 Sutter Street Upholstery Factories located in North Carolina, Mississippi, and California with over 1,400 FTE’s producing approximately $900 million to $1 Billion in sales of Upholstered furniture
- Transportation Department for Ocean, Air, Trucking and Rail consisting of over 45 transportation professionals located in Memphis, TN
- 700 associates in our Sourcing offices in 10 countries in Asia and Europe including China, Vietnam, Singapore, India, Italy, and Turkey
The Seasonal Kronos Admin position is located in Olive Branch, MS. This position is responsible for the accuracy of the timekeeping records for operations management team in the administration of timekeeping and attendance via AMS (Application Management System)
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because....
- Reviews timecards daily and weekly for accuracy and completeness of associate timecard in Kronos and attendance in AMS (Attendance Management System)
- Records benefit time requests from AMS into the Kronos system
- Records attendance infractions on associates' AMS profile
- Prepares Kronos Exception reports
- Prepares Associate No Hours Report (as needed)
- Maintains associate’s schedules in the Kronos timekeeping system
- Notifies managers if there are any discrepancies in missed punches, badge malfunctions and work schedules
- Notification of the associate PN report to HR Generalist
- Acts as Liaison between Payroll Coordinator and associates and/or management with inquiries regarding payroll discrepancies, pay, hours, overtime, retro, and available benefit time
- Assist with passing out associate payroll checks on a weekly basis
- Filing payroll and HR related items into associate personnel file
- Assist the business partners and leadership team by being the subject matter expert, in the area of AMS and Kronos
- Maintains confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities
- Responsible for compliance with all local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma: Associates Degree preferred.
- At least one-year experience in payroll with timekeeping experience and working knowledge of Wage and Hour laws
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Kronos timekeeping system.
- Excellent math skills with the ability to calculate minutes into hundredths
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
• Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products