|Location:||South Brunswick, NJ|
Design and develop applications back office web applications for Williams-Sonoma supply chain which includes distribution centers, hubs, and call centers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gather project requirements and generate projects plan.
- Build and maintain reports using SSRS and MS SQL Server
- Maintain data integrity within the application.
- Create detailed documentation and training material for new applications.
- Design, document, and communicate effective technical solutions meeting end-user requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Supply Chain, Logistics Management and/or equivalent
1-3 years related work experience defining and implementing business process- improvements in manufacturing and supply chain management systems
At least 3 years of experience on SQL Server in database design, performance tuning, and production supports
Knowledge in SSRS is required
Experience in distribution center or contact center environments
Strong Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills
Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
Ability to identify optimal data sources and structure data validation
Ability to perform analyses with large amounts of complex data and formulate perspectives on findings
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Detail oriented and strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
Preferably 1-3 years work experience in Supply Chain, Consulting and/or retail