|Title:||Merch Processor (Supply for Cart Line)|
Job Summary: The primary function of this position is to gather materials needed for cart line associates for use in building product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Insure inventory levels are maintained at pre-determined quantity levels
• Organize and maintain inventory storage areas
• Assist in unloading and stocking inventory
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs with or without accommodation
• Must be able to read and understand basic math
• Perform other duties as required by Management
• Must successfully pass a post-offer screen.
Associates desiring to be considered for this position must:
1. Meet minimum job qualifications.
2. Must sign the back of the bid in the binder located in the Human Resources department.
3. Meet eligibility requirements (non-exempt associates must be in their current position for six months (6) and exempt associates for twelve (12) months before applying for a posted position).
4. Associates must be performing satisfactorily in their current position.