|Title:||Inventory Control Clerk|
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. - Company Overview
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
Primary Job Functions:
- Audit inventory, cycle counts, ordering raw material
- Assist with any inventory discrepancies
- Creating reports
- Provides operation support as needed
- Administer fabric inventory which includes receiving and documenting physical locations.
- Work with vendors and suppliers when material shortages and discrepancies occur.
- Work with team on implementation of corrective actions and continuous improvement projects
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills in using the different company systems, PKMS, AA Dynamics
- Patience, excellent listening skills and strong written and verbal communication
- Positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and good communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organization, and follow-through skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Outlook/Word
- Dependable and flexible with schedule
- Attention to detail and strong multi-tasking skills
- Must have prior warehouse experience controlling raw materials and consumables
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer