|Title:||Seasonal HR Admin Assistant|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
About Williams-Sonoma - Olive Branch, MS
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
The onsite Seasonal Recruiting Admin will assist the Talent Acquisition Department with a variety of clerical duties during the company Peak Season. The main focus will be placed on making phone calls to candidates regarding rescheduling Orientation and first day starts, clearing candidates through Security, updating the Orientation Roster, and documenting candidate updates in the ATS; This position will also assist with departmental spreadsheets and onboarding.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because....
- Maintain applicant logs and the ATS system
- Screen candidates for reschedules; Moves reschedules through other appropriate HR Departments for final onboarding
- Make outbound and receives inbound call to discuss current Peak opportunities
- Maintain effective relationships with all areas within Human Resources
- Plan daily and weekly recruitment support activities to reach Peak Season objectives and goals.
- Update internal databases with new hire information, as needed
- Performs other duties, as assigned
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma
- At least 1 -2 years previous clerical / administrative experience in a professional work environment
- Basic understanding of Human Resources practices
- High level understanding and execution of Excel
- Excellent computer skills and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
We prefer some of these qualities, as well....
- Assist with on-site and external Job Fairs
- Ability to multitask and be detailed on written and verbal communications/documentation
- Full shift flexibility including overtime, holidays and weekends required for this role
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.