|Shift::||Sunday - Thursday, 6am - 2:30pm|
About Williams Sonoma DC - Memphis & Olive Branch
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources, or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
The Reporting Analyst position is in Memphis, TN. This position is responsible for generating and reviewing daily reporting utilized to support Distribution Operations functions. Maintain a consistent flow of work to the outbound operation as well as resolve issues as they arise.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because....
- Generate daily reporting according to pre-determined timelines
- Generate daily Gold waves according to pre-determined timelines
- Generate daily Mod waves, HVS waves, Mass-picks waves according to pre-determined timelines or as requested
- Print and stage collates correctly
- Work with Microsoft Office, QlikView reports, Crystal report, Reddwerks and Outlook to ensure accurate delivery of all reporting
- Create Stock Withdrawals
- Maintain WISMO Board
- Enter SCC supplies used
- Assist with getting supplies from locked supply closet
- Create World Ship labels as needed
- Process/Upgrade Business Sale Orders as needed reprint
- Scan and submit pick tickets to accounting for stock withdrawals processed (weekly)
- Print No LOCs as needed
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least three (3) years highly proficient experience in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, V & H Lookup, Conditional Formatting)
- 1 year of experience working with warehouse management systems to be able to move within the system regarding Activity Reporting screens.
- Ability to analyze data and organize reports.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stand for at least 2-8 hours at a time performing productivity observations in the distribution center environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment with cultural sensitivity and awareness is essential.
- Must be able and willing to train other associates.
We prefer some of these qualities as well….
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or a related field
- Knowledge of Cognos, Power BI, Crystal Reporting
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
- 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits