|Title:||Product Information Administrative Assistant|
About Williams Sonoma DC – Sutter Street Manufacturing, Claremont NC
Sutter Street Manufacturing is a subsidiary of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Our Sutter Street Manufacturing Facilities in NC, MS and CA are looking to hire hard-working and motivated associates to join our amazing manufacturing team! The ideal associate will possess previous furniture manufacturing experience, promote safety, and demonstrate teamwork. We are also willing to train motivated individuals looking to learn a trade that will lead to a satisfying and profitable career in home furnishings manufacturing and distribution.
The Product Information Administrative Assistant position is located in Claremont, NC. This position is responsible for product set-up by associate who will work with Sutter Street R&D Department to coordinate and provide product specifications to internal and external customers.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Responsible for gathering product specification for all new collections.
- Provide brands with product information (dimensions, weight, construction details, materiality & photography)
- Verify and authenticate website information for all new collections.
- Create product identification sheets for R&D Samples.
- Support securing freight quotes, scheduling, shipping, and tracking all samples to brands.
- Support Coordinating conference room resources.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- Ability to multi-task and be extremely detailed on written and verbal communications/documentation.
- Microsoft Office skills – especially Excel.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure and be a fast learner.
- Excellent attendance and strong teamwork skills – performing whatever duties are necessary to complete the task.
- Experience in an upholstery manufacturing environment.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Sewing Manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and work extra hours as needed.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
- 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits