|Title:||Human Resources Administrator|
|Location:||City of Industry, CA|
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. - Company Overview
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the timekeeping records for the Sutter Street West and West Coast DC, Hub and remote Hub operations management team and HR team in the administration of timekeeping and attendance calendars.
- Reviews Kronos daily and weekly timecards for accuracy and completeness.
- Records benefit time requests from managers into the timekeeping system and records on associates' attendance calendars.
- Prepares Kronos Exception reports.
- Maintains associates schedules in the Kronos timekeeping system.
- Notifies managers if there are any discrepancies in missed punches, badge malfunctions and work schedules.
- Responsible for quarterly Perfect Attendance audits.
- Assists associates and management with inquiries regarding payroll discrepancies, pay, hours, overtime, retro and available benefit time.
- Files documentation as required
- Maintains confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities
- Responsible for compliance with all local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Kronos timekeeping system.
- Excellent math skills with the ability to calculate minutes into hundredths
- Two to three years’ experience in payroll with timekeeping experience and working knowledge of Wage and Hour laws.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.