|Shift::||Monday - Friday, 6:00AM - 2:30PM|
Ability to hit and maintain company service levels for days 2, 3, 4, and 5. Work in a team environment to accomplish required service levels to include Monogram and Non-Monogram orders. Must be organized and very detailed oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
Maintain the module ICS stations and ensure they remain clear at all times. Review all short cartons and order the required amount of merchandise (based on documented processes and procedures). Investigate any and all line jams within the respective module to ensure continuous workflow throughout the shift. Communicate throughout the shift with the ICC department to ensure that inventory discrepancies are investigated, and root causes are determined. Make sure that any and all collate modifications are scanned into ICC for processing in a timely manner. Ensure that all waves are closed within 72 hours to ensure 3 day and 5 day service levels are met or exceeded. Additional assignments/task as assigned by Operations Manager.
- High School diploma or equivalent strongly recommended
- Must be a self-starter and a team player
- Working knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Must certified or able to become certified to operate an order picker in a safe and productive manner
- Good Attendance and punctuality.
- Availability to work flexible schedule.
- Availability to work in various departments and buildings as needed.
- Some heavy lifting may be required – up to 70lbs
- Ability to read and match numbers.
- Comprehension of English language.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to bend, reach and squat.
- Ability to train new associates in the process during high volume periods.
- Working knowledge of PKMS and Crystal reporting
- At least 6 months experience with the wave reconciliation process. Must have exposure to monogram, picking, packing and shipping processes