|Title:||Seasonal Staffing Specialist|
|Shift::||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
About Williams Sonoma DC - Memphis & Olive Branch
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc Supply Chain Overview
In 2021, recognized as a Great Place to Work®, an honor which reflects that we are truly a people-first organization. Our operation includes:
- 3300 full-time associates across Supply Chain
- 9 large Furniture Distribution Centers located in Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, and Newark totaling 7.5 million square feet
- 38 delivery hubs in cities larger than 750,000 in population
- 3 small package ecommerce Distribution Centers located in Memphis, TN and Olive Branch, MS totaling 3 million sq ft, consisting of 1200 full-time associates and 5000 seasonal/temporary associates
- 4 Sutter Street Upholstery Factories located in North Carolina, Mississippi, and California with over 1,400 FTE’s producing approximately $900 million to $1 Billion in sales of Upholstered furniture
- Transportation Department for Ocean, Air, Trucking and Rail consisting of over 45 transportation professionals located in Memphis, TN
- 700 associates in our Sourcing offices in 10 countries in Asia and Europe including China, Vietnam, Singapore, India, Italy, and Turkey
The Seasonal Staffing Specialist position is located in Olive Branch, MS. This position is responsible for ensuring that a well-qualified, diverse candidate pipeline exists for seasonal jobs throughout the company’s peak season.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because....
- Collaborate with the HR Department, Talent Acquisition team members and business units
- Sourcing and scheduling for seasonal positions in the distribution center
- Increase candidate flow and develop strategic solutions that will attract and acquire high quality, diverse candidates
- Coordinate and host Job Fairs in order to maximize the coverage to fill large job orders
- Update and maintain candidate data
- Manage requisitions and candidates in the applicant tracking system; Provides accurate documentation via ATS.
- Ensure recruiting and selection processes are compliant with legal and company requirements
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 1 year of recruiting experience required
- Direct knowledge of recruiting and talent acquisition strategies and practices, preferably with high volume distribution/manufacturing positions or related environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong recruiting, sourcing skills; Experience with internet jobs boards and applicant tracking systems
- Effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills to ensure proper interface with all levels of candidates
- Ability to develop and communicate appropriate metrics, interpret trends and adjust strategies as needed in response to change
- Ability to operate tactically open schedule availability as the situation demands
- A high degree of creativity-, short-and-long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required
- Solid organizational and problem-solving skills; Detail oriented
- Flexible, open to change, and adaptable
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: