Merch Processor (Stock Room Clerk)
|Title:||Merch Processor (Stock Room Clerk)|
The primary function of this position is to receive, inspect and properly handle raw materials.
- Receiving materials.
- Check to insure correct product has been received.
- Pull correct product to send to production floor.
- Keep inventory counts accurately using computer and programs designed for inventory purposes (AX Systems)
- Using computer systems in order to keep accurate records.
- Experience using computers for tracking and updating kit location for customer service.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to assure delivery requirements
- Good communication skills - oral and written
- Ability to keep accurate records and follow documented procedures and standards
- Excellent time-management skills including ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to frequently lift rolls weighing approximately 100 lbs or more
- Ability to bend and twist
- Good vision with or without corrective lenses
- Ability to see patterns on fabric, good color distinction ability
- Submit an approved internal job posting application and current resume to Human Resources before the posting deadline.
- Meet minimum job qualifications.
- Meet eligibility requirements (non-exempt associates must be in their current position for six months(6) and exempt associates for twelve(12) months before applying for a posted position.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in current position.