Admin I Customer Service - DQT
|Title:||Admin I Customer Service - DQT|
Williams-Sonoma Inc.'s Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company. Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. We also own and operate a growing manufacturing base right here in the United States, proudly producing nearly all of the upholstered furniture and much of the lighting sold through our brands. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you are an expert in global logistics, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources, or home delivery and have a passion for quality and customer service, our Supply Chain Organization may just be the place for you.
Our Braselton, GA distribution center opened April 2016 and services the South Eastern Region. The majority of product handled in Georgia is furniture from all of our brands. PEOPLE FIRST We believe that our Company has no limit and is driven by our associates and their imaginations. We are committed to an environment that attracts, motivates and recognizes high performance.
The Administrative Assistant I will provide daily operations to support the In-Source Operations Manager at the Home Delivery HUB. The Administrative Assistant I is responsible for ensuring the proper execution of daily administrative needs. The Admin will assist in special projects and be responsible for the daily management of multiple intra-company databases.
- Processing all orders entered in the Delivery Quality Team database
- Working in concert with the Hub shop technicians to ensure that all furniture returned to the hub is repaired and returned to the customer in a timely manner
- Compiling all issue orders from call center associates and entering them into the EMC database
- Processing and/or resolving any requests entered into the EMC database from our care center partners
- Tracking and scheduling all retail floor set merchandise
- Scheduling all retail non-floor set related furniture in accordance with the NGA retail delivery calendar
- Train others on daily work assignments when needed
- Must have good attendance and be a team player
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to multitask using multiple systems
- Be extremely detailed oriented while working with an unwavering sense of urgency.
- Be clear and concise in all verbal and written communication.
- 6 months HubWm & PKMS experience.
- 6 months TPM experience.
- 6 months of CCUI experience.
- 6 months SANFRAN experience
- Demonstrated skills in planning and prioritizing assigned tasks; adhere to completing customer inquiries within established time frames
- Demonstrate a positive, results oriented attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills including ability to research complex customer inquiries.
- Demonstrated excellent attendance and willingness to be part of a team – performing whatever duties are necessary.
- 6 months - 1 yr call center experience required
- Comfortable sitting 90% of the day
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Available to work overtime and flexible schedules
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications