Williams-Sonoma, Inc. - Company Overview
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
1st Sunday-Thursday: 4:30 am-1:00 pm
Successful candidate will be responsible for working at the cardboard baler, changing lift batteries, and operating the scrubber.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for safely changing batteries and operate a Sit Down.
- Perform work duties as assigned to include battery changes, cardboard bailer, and housekeeping.
- Utilize Williams-Sonoma’s Mission, Vision and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Keep work area safe and clean according to general warehousing practices and OSHA requirements
- MHE and Battery changer experience required.
- Ability to safely operate equipment and work in a team and respectful environment.
- Self-motivated individual able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Reliable individual able to work with minimal errors.
- Detail oriented with strong multi-tasking and sense of urgency skills.
- Able to work overtime as required.
- Follow safe work methods while working in a fast-paced environment.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer