|Title:||Merchandise Processor/Load Planner/Receiver|
|Location:||South Brunswick, NJ|
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- Work closely with Lead and/or Manager to perform daily functions in the Outbound and Receiving department.
- Accurately receive Inbound, transfer shipments, & process/receive/load plan crossdocks/lDS/DDS shipments
- Accurately load plan cartons to the orgin HUBs/DCs
- Work along with Safety Guidelines set forth by Williams-Sonoma
- Perform job functions to productivity standard set forth by Williams-Sonoma Ensure housekeeping is current throughout the area
- Working knowledge of PkMS
- Positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and good communication skills
- Excellent attendance and being a team player is essential to this role
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Position requires canidate to stand or walk through out the day
COMPANY CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
We utilize Williams-Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.