|Title:||Administrative Assistant I|
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. - Company Overview
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
The primary function of this position is to provide administrative support to the day to day operations of Fabric Sourcing
• Work closely with management in the daily operations of the department
• Administrative support as needed throughout the office
• Maintain fabric files
• Maintain fabric specification sheets
• Work with receiving to ensure they have packing lists for shipments
• Maintain and clean up reports of open POS
• Issue return authorizations to mills when needed and follow through to Accounting for credit.
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented
• Positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and good communication skills
• Excellent attendance record and being a team player is essential to this role
• Microsoft Office experience with an emphasis on Excel and Access databases
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.